17 junio 2009

She asked for 3 stars and this is what she got


Lost in translation: Scarred for life: The teenager who asked tattooist for THREE stars on her face and ended up with a constellation:
She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.

She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.

'I think he didn’t understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French. But I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye.'

Rouslan Toumaniantz (doesn't sound very Romanian), who runs the tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim.

He said she knew 'exactly what she wanted'.

He added: 'She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place.

'The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...