17 marzo 2009

MIA //Paper Planes





Tema oficial de Slumdog millonarie ganador de multiples oscar"s" que buen tema.

Lyric


I'll fly like a paper get high like planes
Catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here I'll make em all day
I'll get one done in a second if you wait

Sometimes I think sitting on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bonafide hustler making my name

All I wanna do (BANG BANG BANG BANG)
And a (CLICK CHING)
And take your money

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit em
A leathal poison pon dey system

No one on the corner had swag like us
Hit me on up on a
Pre paid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already going hell
Just pumping that gas

All I wanna do (BANG BANG BANG BANG)
And a (CLICK CHING)
And take your money

Some some some o dem I murder
Some a some I let go

This is MIA
A third world democracy
I got more records than the KGB

So no funny business

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Linkwith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...